Respectful Workplace Workshop
Build a Positive, Productive Workplace
Establishing a workplace culture of respect is a crucial component in building motivated teams that are happy, healthy, and ultimately, productive. This program is an invaluable tool for any employer striving to build a positive, respectful workplace.
Having a clear policy and providing support through training is key to developing employee confidence and trust. We work closely with you to customize the program with any specific training required by your organization and employees.
Increase awareness of different behaviours, words, and attitudes to build a respectful workplace.
Develop a better understanding of group dynamics and the role each person plays.
Encourage staff to develop a conscious understanding of their own behaviour and a more considerate approach with others.
Bullying & Harassment | WorkSafeBC Policy
All employers have a duty to ensure they follow reasonable steps to aviod bullying and harassment in the workplace according to WorkSafeBC policy.
- General Harassment Overview
- Workplace Conflict/Incivility
- The Workplace & Harrassment
- A More Positive Workplace/Approach
- Wrapping up: Where Do I Go From Here
- What is bullying and harassment.
- What is sexual harassment / gender-based harassment.
- The dynamics/nature of.
- Types, examples, language issues.
- The parties.
- The legislation (Code).
- Policy review – let’s break it down.
- What is expected of employers?
- Managerial responsibility and legal liability (use of human rights tribunals, case law, etc.).
"How Was Your Day?" Video Series
Our Respectful Workplace Workshop features the "How Was Your Day?" video series. This award-winning film is a refreshing and engaging way to approach topics like bias, diversity, and harassment prevention.
A diverse cast and wide range of workplace settings make the film relevant to all types of viewers including new and seasoned employees, supervisors, managers and executives. Workplace settings include office, warehouse, healthcare, retail and restaurant.